Watch Press Conferences Live Today

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 25, 2009 – 8:50 am

Both Vikings Head Coach Brad Childress and QB Brett Favre will have their usual Wednesday press conferences today at Winter Park.

You can watch those press conferences live on vikings.com and no where else.

Childress’ press conference is schedule to begin 11:45 a.m. CT and Favre’s will begin shortly after Childress’ concludes.

Click here at the appropriate time to view.

7 Responses to “Watch Press Conferences Live Today”

1. By wiscvikingfan on Nov 25, 2009 | Reply

Mike…. A little off topic, but I have a request….. When you and your fellow/gal reports are at the press conference, why don’t you reporters have a mike to pass around. We can’t here any of the questions asked, and sometimes it gets frustrating. Three or four times in the pass two weeks and questioned was asked and both Childress or Brett only referred to the player as “He”. I’ve emailed the Vikings office last week and they never got back to me as why they don’t use a mike for the reporters.

2. By SJ McKinley on Nov 25, 2009 | Reply

I agree. Sometimes Childress or Brett will just laugh at a comment and we have no idea what it is. I would like them to have a mike or a person to repeat the questions for us viewers. It kind of takes some of the fun out of the Pressers when you don’t get both sides of the conversations. Why can’t each reporter step to a mike to ask a question? There are a lot of us who love to follow the pressers but especially lately this has been disappointing. Like, what did they say to Favre when he said “oh, you guys” and laughed?

Super Bowl here we come. favre for MVP!

3. By wiscvikingfan on Nov 25, 2009 | Reply

And also……… when Childress would make a comment, (smiling) “I don’t think I want to go there!” after a reporter asked a question.

Adrian……. 166 total yards rushing……… Co-MVP

4. By Radzinwisconsin on Nov 25, 2009 | Reply

It is the Brett Favre Show that is why!!!!!!!!!

5. By Radzinwisconsin on Nov 25, 2009 | Reply

You wanna hear what they are asking or replying well go buy a Viking update or a local paper its how these mofos want it all about the ching!!!!

6. By PurplePeopleEater on Nov 26, 2009 | Reply

Tell ya what Mike, bring me to the press conferences and I’ll step in and work out a sub-text system for the reporters. This is getting ridiculous!

7. By 4everpurple on Nov 28, 2009 | Reply

Hey Mike….ever hear of closed caption?