Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions

Posted by Mike Wobschall on November 19, 2009 – 3:28 pm

Do you have a question or comment about the Vikings-Seahawks game coming up on Sunday? Or a question about the Vikings in general? Send them to the vikings.com Mailbag.

You can submit your questions/comments to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment, but I’ll answer them all.

The vikings.com Mailbag is published ever Friday during the regular season.

8 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions”

1. By Robert on Nov 19, 2009 | Reply

Just curious why the Vikings haven’t worn the Purple Pants for any of the games? Everyone Loves the PURPLE PANTS!

2. By John N on Nov 19, 2009 | Reply

I can’t believe that the Wilf family extended
    the head coach’s contract. He should ony be around
    as long as Brett Farve is you know that he the play caller. His first year so called coaching 6-10
    should have 8-8
    2nd year 8-8 should have been 10-6
    3rd year 10-6 should have been 12-4
    So when Brett Farve leaves back to 6-10 i bet

3. By Tim D. on Nov 19, 2009 | Reply

How can I get Brett Favre to come deer hunting at my place in south dakota? If he wins the superbowl I will let him hunt for free!!!!

4. By PurplePeopleEater on Nov 20, 2009 | Reply

John, you’re a moron. Fact is, the team is improving and winning titles. Some coaches stick around in horrible franchises for years and years. We should feel lucky that we have a coach that can get us the players good enough to make some of us think that the coach is the weakest link on the team.

5. By DVM28 on Nov 20, 2009 | Reply

Hi,

In your opinion, what position should the Vikes draft in the 1st round next year? A franchise QB to start mentoring, DT for the aging Phat Pat or DB to solidify the S/CB positions?

6. By Fogman on Nov 20, 2009 | Reply

Why are you asking questions on this thread??? See above e-mail address for the questions….Not sure why there is a comment section for this blog….why is that??? Oops-I asked a question.

7. By rap99 on Nov 20, 2009 | Reply

MIKE WOBSCHALL, over the past couple of weeks you posted 2 questions about next years draft, telling both it is too early to think about that, why did you even post those questions, i would think there are more interesting questions you could post and answer.

8. By 4everpurple on Nov 21, 2009 | Reply

DVM28…..Its tough to get a franchise QB with the 32nd pick !!