Jared Allen Autograph Signing at MOA This Wednesday

Posted by Ryan Cardinal on October 13, 2009 – 9:55 am

Vikings defensive end Jared Allen will be signing autographs at the Minnesota Vikings Locker Room store at Mall of America on Wednesday, Oct. 14 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. CST, as well as promoting his line of clothing, Jared Allen 69 Inc., which is available at all Vikings Locker Room stores, including the online store.

Player, date and time subject to change without notice.  One signed item per person.  Only the first 300 people in line will be guaranteed an autograph.

Tags:
Posted in All | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Jared Allen Autograph Signing at MOA This Wednesday”

1. By Sarah on Oct 13, 2009 | Reply

I LOVE you so much Jared Allen!! The Vikings have been my team for a while now and I think that you are the best DE in the league. You are fun to watch and I love watching my team win!! Go Vikings. Wish I could be there for the signing!

2. By forest on Oct 13, 2009 | Reply

jared allen.. u r my favorite player on the vikings. im in the marine corps and evey sunday i wake up early to request a tv at the sports bar to watch the vikings you guys give me something to look forward to every sunday i just wish i could be home to get your autograph

3. By Dave on Oct 13, 2009 | Reply

Jared you are so good it was awsome to her you coments tha you were at awe to sit next to farve the first time he was thinken that he was glad that he wasn’t facing you in that awsome line. I wish you would do a autograph photo like all day petersen did last year with the phone company.

4. By TheGreatPurpleOne on Oct 14, 2009 | Reply

Number 69 all the way!!!!!!!

5. By Douglas on Oct 14, 2009 | Reply

my family and I love watching you.your calf roping is the most exciteing celebration in the NFL today! Keep it up! You are awesome! Tie Falco up a couple of times on sunday!

6. By David on Oct 14, 2009 | Reply

Jared it is great to see the Vikings defense doing so well. This makes each sunday alot of fun. Hope you can run 5 or 6 more back for TD s this year.

7. By Radzinwisconsin on Oct 14, 2009 | Reply

Jared, You are my drug of choice since joining the vikes dog!!!!!!!!

8. By Dana on Nov 9, 2009 | Reply

Jared Allen you are HOT !!!! Go Vikings !

9. By Bobbie Ono on Jun 2, 2010 | Reply

In it something is. Now all is clear, I thank for the information.