Vikings Up Early In St. Louis

Posted by Mike Wobschall on October 11, 2009 – 12:35 pm

After starting off slowly (for lack of a better adjective) in their first 2 road games this year, the Vikings are off to a blazing start in St. Louis, leading 14-0 with 4:27 to play in the opening quarter.

Adrian Peterson scored to cap the opening drive and then Jared Allen returned a fumble 50-some yards for a TD, making the score 14-0.

St. Louis has the ball right now and is pinned deep in their own territory.

Tags: ,

6 Responses to “Vikings Up Early In St. Louis”

1. By vikingsfan1955 on Oct 11, 2009 | Reply

This was a good win and I see a lot of improvement.We still have a lot of work to do.They can stop ap but u can no longer stop the recievers and if u stop them u can’t stop ap.We have 3 good recievers so it will be hard to have 1000 yrs seasons and thats ok because if u can’t cover then all we will win almost every game.I see chill is callikng better plays and taking favre out early showedd he’s thinking long term.It also give jackson a chance to show he has learned from favre.We are complete on both sides of the bal so I have no fear of the ravens or stellers.Frazier ur a beast of a coach and will be a head coach in a yr or two.Finally I see a super bowl in our future.GO VIKES.

2. By rap99 on Oct 11, 2009 | Reply

forget jackson, he is a slug, he will learn nothing, and the sooner he is off the team the better

3. By CajunViking on Oct 11, 2009 | Reply

Didn’t get to see the game but listened to the 2nd half on Westwood One. The team seemed to play a pretty solid game, in years past this would’ve been a game that would trip them up. Just curious, anybody know why Rosenfels has been inactive lately. I thought he was 2nd string and TJack was 3rd string.

4. By JoeVikefan on Oct 12, 2009 | Reply

I don’t think Jackson is a slug, he was just a poor QB at one time I think he deserves another chance but not right now, let Favre take us to the Super Bowl. I think Favre brought more to the team than just his QB skills, I think he brought heart, determination, and showing a team the way football should be played, And I hope not only Jackson is learning from that but everyone else on the team. Brett is a real leader!

5. By Fogman on Oct 12, 2009 | Reply

How many chances can Jackson get???? He is not that good a QB and never will be. I hate to say it, but he has AS MANY starts as Aaron Rodgers. Who would you chose there???? The answer is as easy as the Vikes victory yesterday.

6. By vikingsfan1955 on Oct 12, 2009 | Reply

Fogman u must not be watching and u give up to easy.jackson came back last yr and had one of the best qb rating for the time he got his job back.U give up to easy.Some take a little longer but he has shown he can run the offense and can get away from the pass rush.He has a good arm and favre will really help him improve.Next yr a lot of viking fans like u will be eating ur words.The recievers are better this yr and u have to remember jackson and the recievers are young.We will be ok next yr watch.I have read good things from other vik fans in favor of jackson.