Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions!

Posted by Mike Wobschall on September 18, 2009 – 4:22 pm

Don’t forget to submit your questions and comments to the vikings.com Mailbag, which has moved from Mondays to Fridays.

You can submit your question/comment to me by sending an email to wobschallm@vikings.nfl.net. I can’t post every question/comment I receive, but I’ll answer them all.

You can check out this week’s vikings.com Mailbag feature by clicking here.

7 Responses to “Submit Your vikings.com Mailbag Questions!”

1. By Connie on Sep 18, 2009 | Reply

Where is Garrett Mills?

2. By Patty Picotte on Sep 19, 2009 | Reply

On Twin Cities Live they showed Vikings Cheerleaders modeling some new viking womens apparel. I’ve gone to Vikings Locker they don’t have it there. Where is it available?

3. By Rebecca Rivinius on Sep 19, 2009 | Reply

What’s the best site for downloading software needed to watch the Vikings games live and online anywhere in the country?

4. By UNICRON on Sep 19, 2009 | Reply

BRETT FAVRE OUR BELOVED LEADER ATTACK THE PACK!!!!WHAT HAPPEN TOO THE MV LOGO ON THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD? AND THE PURPLE VIKING PANTS OUR TEAM WEARS????

5. By amberleigh on Sep 19, 2009 | Reply

i am a vikings fan that lives in moab utah. can you tell me how many fans that you have from utah? do you think that favre and peterson are common to the likes of stockton to malone in football?

6. By Sonia Cross on Sep 20, 2009 | Reply

Hi,I am a single mom with a seven teen year son, he is a senior in high school,he is a very good young man whom loves football his postion is FB and he admires the hard work that Adrian Peterson puts on and off the field,I wish he could meet Adrian in person, this would be the one thing he will never forget.

Sonia Cross

7. By zack on Sep 20, 2009 | Reply

i really don’t know who to submit this to but hear is an idea to solve the issue with try to finace the new stadium how about you open it up to public investment so that the fans can take pride in thier team you could sale shares for the stadium with in the state to the average minnasotan for like $100 limit it to like a thounsand shares per person then at most for the billion dolar statdium could be bought if at minimum would have to sale 10 million shares bamb stadium paid for viking fans are now more ivested in the team and share would even increase in value over the years