Live Chat During the Game Tonight

Posted by Mike Wobschall on August 21, 2009 – 5:07 pm

Remember that we’ll be live chatting during the Vikings-Chiefs preseason game tonight. So while you’re listening or watching the broadcast, or if you can’t be in front of a TV or radio, be sure to go to this page to activate the live chat once the game starts.

The live chat will feature plenty of back-and-forth between us and readers, quick polls, videos, etc. It’s a user-friendly interface and it’s something we haven’t done in the past here on vikings.com.

So, check it out and tell us if you like it or not.

Posted in All | 17 Comments »

17 Responses to “Live Chat During the Game Tonight”

1. By Mark on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Is the vikings game being televised tonight? If so, what channel or network?

2. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

favre wanted to play friday didn’t show up till last min. after first preseason game, And he sucked

3. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

not in ct. I’m watching it on nfl.com play by play

4. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

and to top it off he only played two series if hes’ tring to impress someone it’s not me I didn’t like him with the packers and I don’t like him now… Along with interception records he also is in the top for most fumbles. I respect the Packs more than I do favre and I’m a die hard vikes fan. Send favre packing

5. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

O and as they should put favre packing they can put chilly in his suitcase too

6. By blacknblue on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Well like in his interview he promises nothing

7. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Yeah well he still sucked no practices, no camps, shows up after second preseason games wants to play then only plays 2 series WHAT A JOKE
    even jacksons making him look bad

8. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

first preason game plays second mistype

9. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

so why did we give him a contract

10. By Canadian vikes fan on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Tarvaris Jackson looks really good, granted it was against backups. As he is only 26, I think it would be a big mistake to get rid of him, he still has room to grow.

11. By CajunViking on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

I’m glad T-Jack played well, maybe now somebody will give us a draft pick for him.

12. By purple08 on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

where are all the favre lovers? i can’t really judge Favre yet after 4 days with the team, but i don’t think he should have started before Jackson. This was T-Jack’s last chance to shine and it was a bad call to put Favre in there so early. I am happy Tarvaris played so well. I think he can get the job done if they would just stick with him. I could be wrong but seeing Favre in his interviews, I get the impression that he is unsure of himself and he thinks he might have made a big mistake. The fire does not seem to be there and he looks like he wants to break down and cry. Jackson is a better QB in 4 yrs than sage after 9.

13. By moorevikes on Aug 22, 2009 | Reply

Lets see, if i remember correctly T jack had a great preseason last year and then couldn’t pull the the trigger in the first 2 games of the season. Isn’t that why he got benched? As for Favre, he’s had 3 practices to gell with receivers. I gave T jack 3 years to get his stuff together i think i’ll give Favre more than 3 days. Seriously i was one of the guys pulling for Jackson and i feel bad for him but i’m ready for a change at the QB position. I don’t think Sage is the answer either. Oh but he played so well last week, 2 fourth down conversions(not gonna happen in regular season) and playing against Indy’s backup DB’s, 9 years to earn a starting job,what do they call that, oh yeh, career BACKUP.

14. By the horned norseman on Aug 22, 2009 | Reply

jackson & bootey looked real good;favre needs more reps with offense.btw, anyone keep count of how many sacks the o-lines gave up last nite?

15. By blacknblue on Aug 22, 2009 | Reply

I’m going to say none but they sure gave Brett some good pops. That first one Brett got up and shook his head real fast like in a cartoon. Purple08 more talk like that lol and you (like me) will be accuesd of being a packer fan. Someone posted something real interesting on nfl.com. He was a transplanted Vikes fan from Chicago and observed that the majority of Vikes fans are fair weather and that those were the ones that were welcoming Favre the most. I can’t quote the rest but with the boo birds I always hear at the met dosen’t surprize me.

I will give the old man some time but stick to what I have been saying since he signed, shoot even before he signed. Don’t want to say I told you so, way too early. I keep getting this idea way in the back of my mind that this is a sick and final joke that he his playing on us on behalf of his former team. LOL, what an imagination I have.

16. By purple08 on Aug 23, 2009 | Reply

as much as i have always hated Favre, i am forced to cheer for him now.(turd sandwich…all must take a bite.) although his numbers did not look good, mike mayock made some good points during the KC game. i am already sick of seeing brett on the sidelines in between plays. as i said in previous posts… it is a shame we will all have to be subjected to the ” Favre Show” and will now miss out on more in depth analysis of the team and have to view favre having a drink of water instead of getting stats on greenway, henderson, and the boys kickin’ arse and takin’ names on a regular basis. oh well, wadda ya gonna do?

17. By blacknblue on Aug 23, 2009 | Reply

Have you seen this web site? lol it’s a shrine.