Favre Chats With vikings.com

Posted by Mike Wobschall on August 20, 2009 – 2:17 pm

Vikings QB Brett Favre took a few moments out of his busy day on Thursday to chat with vikings.com. We’ll have the full interview with him posted later today on the home page.

The Vikings had a walk-through practice earlier today in preparation for tomorrow’s preseason contest against the Kansas City Chiefs. Speaking of tomorrow night’s game, we’ll be doing a live chat right here on vikings.com during the game, so be sure to log on and chat it up with us and fellow Vikings fans.

Tomorrow’s game will begin at 7:00 and will be broadcast by KSTP, with Ari Wolfe calling the play-by-play and Mike Mayock handling the analysis.

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “Favre Chats With vikings.com”

1. By uni on Aug 20, 2009 | Reply

The perfect fit number four hip hip hurray hip hip hurray i soooo happy your finaly here brett favre your my favorite q.b. comming too my favorite nfl team long live the king favre and the vikings! beat the packers!!!!

2. By purplehorn on Aug 20, 2009 | Reply

Hey Mike, next time you see Favre ask him for me if the wind sprints are harder with the Vikings or doing them against those High School kids in his home state of Mississippi?
    Man this season is going to be so much fun. I’m keeping my expectations realistic and taking it a game at a time but there is just no doubt that Favre made this team offensively much more dangerous.

3. By Will Wall on Aug 20, 2009 | Reply

What happened to the rest of the team? Bertt Favre shows up and everyone else disappears! I know people are interested, it definately is a hot topic, but there are other things going on in this franchise too! Personally, I’d like to see what is going on with the other hot topics as well such as Position Battles; Injury Status of Berrian, Allen, Harvin, etc.; The Williams Wall Lawsuit; Notes from Practice among others.

Favre’s a great QB, but let’s be careful or we will become “Bertt Favre and the Vikings.” We are so much more than that.

4. By Tyson on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Will Wall I was thinking the same exact thing. I mean a “Favre Central?” really? Come on people.. This is the VIKINGS not Brett Favre’s.. I love the signing, love the team, just need less of this gawking by the media imho..

5. By Texas Viking on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Viking Nation, I am so glad the season is upon us. I am happy we signed Favre. I am sure the season will be even more memorable. I think Favre will be great for this team. If not, we have Sage who I think can also do wonders for this team. The NFL netwrok said the Vikings are complete now. They are the most rounded team in the NFL. I don’t know about you, but I am excited. Honestly, I am just ready for football season. I just can’t wait till Sundays watching the boys in purple play. Beer and food just seem to taste better while watching the Vikings play!

6. By Stanley Sanders on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

The Vikings will not reach the Superbowl or the NFC Championship Game with Brett Favre, boy he sure had their nose open. He will not play the whole season. Most players will be out to hurt him for the way he carried on in the off season

7. By CA Norwegian on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Stanley – U R way off. You may have even missed the Milky Way! Watch the team interviews! Vikes will end the postseason with a win! Farve was studying the playbook and throwing on his own. Coach got to pick #2, #3 QB at camp without the distraction of Favre being there. If Brett gets knocked out by injury, I think Sage is next in line.

8. By todd karls on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Ok now that we got an old washed up QB who is on his way down . do we really want him to take the VIKINGS down with him i hope hes benched the entire season he is not worth a single dollar this just may be the fallof a great team

9. By PurplePeopleEater on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

Of course it is the Fall of a great team. It’s going to roll over into the Winter of a great team too! Why would you complain about our team being great during the seasons of football?

10. By steve on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

I think ppl are forgeting those on the team that has made this team so great.yes farve is good but hes just a man.In or out we will still have a great year.Personally,i think having farve is a good thing.We can now make teams pay for putting 8 in the box against AP.He should have a record breaking year!go vikes!

11. By CA Norwegian on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

TODD watch some of the videos and read about the team. U R SO WRONG! Are you negative guys, packer spies?

12. By blacknblue on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

No packer fan here just very weary of an old man and his ego. I live in Chicago and have had my ups and downs being a hard core Vikes fan for life through 3-13 to 15-1. All had the same outcome. Just because I am a critic if this false god soen’t make me any less of a fan and I think I have the support of a lot of people on this one. He promises NOTHING (vid interview)and I hope for all our sakes he can deliver. It will be painful if he can’t. I think Sage can step in just fine if the time comes. I think people are placing too much stock in this guy.

13. By kenny on Aug 21, 2009 | Reply

nope norwegain just realist Favre is used up goods and like a horse should be put out to pasture or sent to the glue factory…. dam He even made tjack look good…
    And I’ve been watching the vikes sense I knew what football was and i’m pushing 50…
    And he would be a perfect fit 5yrs ago if not more but not now. He WILL NOT BRING A SUPERBOWL RING to Mn. you watch…